|Webtoon Debut||Chapter 1|
Hyacen is the main character in the series whose memorizing abilities and personality are exactly like his father, Ran. Hyacen's mana is called "Nine" (the same mana as the Yeohadan captain, Certa), and he can use it to bring people/objects from reality into his own "dream" where he can do anything he wants. However, Hyacen is still unable to control it completely. After going through a long period of confusion because his opinion of Ran clashes with society's, he decided to erase all his memories of his father.
Hyacen is the son of Ran Belnerephia and Senika Roo. He never met his mother and has lived with his father Ran Belrenephia until he was around 8. When his father Ran, decided to leave Hyacen to Kashin Em Delmisid. After an incident during Melly's day, Kashin decided to be Hyacen's guardian.
Hyacen's personality constantly mature throughout the series. He was portrayed as a boy who constantly nags about going to school.
- The "-cen" part of Hyacen's name comes from Senika's male equivalent name. Senika = Sen = -cen.
- His ability is Nine.
- he is ~165 cm tall without hair antenna.
- He once mentiond that he would like his girlfriend to be shorter than him.
- It's hinted by Hellfire that Hysen should have been born a Senyze scense both his parents were and it's hereitry. but Certa may have done something to make hime a 'Nine like him
- His birthday is February 5th